a. Performance Check
(2) Set calibrator for a 1000 V dc output. Measured TI output, as indicated on
MULTIMETER/DIGITAL MULTIMETER, will be between 0.09999 and 0.10001 V dc; if
not, perform b (l) below.
(3) Set calibrator output to minimum then move connection from TI 1 V MAX
terminals to 10 V MAX terminals.
(4) Set calibrator for a 1000 V dc output. Measured TI output will be between
0.9999 and 1.0001 V dc; if not, perform b (2) below.
(1) Adjust R5 and R6 (fig. 6) for a measured 0.10000 TI output (R6 provides fine
(2) Adjust R3 (fig. 6) for a measured 1.0000 TI output (R).