Set DISPLAY TIME MEASUREMENT INTERVAL switch
for best display and change as needed for each frequency check.
Push RESET button, as needed when the applied frequency
and (or) amplitude is changed.
(2) Adjust function/arbitrary generator frequency to 10 Hz and amplitude to
(3) Slowly increase function/arbitrary generator amplitude until TI displays a
stable count, function/arbitrary generator will indicate 100 mV rms or less.
(4) Repeat technique of (2) and (3) above at 1 kHz, 100 kHz, 1 MHz, and 5 MHz.
Function/arbitrary generator will indicate less than 100 mV rms for each frequency applied.
(5) Disconnect function/arbitrary generator from TI and connect signal generator
RF OUTPUT to TI INPUT, using adapter, cable, and termination.
(6) Repeat technique of steps (2) and (3) above at 10 MHz, 35 MHz, 75 MHz, and
Set function/arbitrary generator output to minimum and disconnect from TI.
(8) If there was an out of tolerance in any of the previous steps, proceed to
c. Adjustments. No further adjustments can be made.
Do not perform power supply check and adjustment if all other
parameters are within tolerance.
a. Connect the voltmeter between the +15 V (fig. 1) test point and ground. Adjust
R305 for a reading between 14.25 and 15.75 V. Check the +5 V, -5.2 V, and -10 V supplies
to be within ±5%.
b. If power supply was adjusted repeat paragraphs 8 and 9.
a. Deenergize and disconnect all equipment.
b. Annotate and affix DA label/form in accordance with TB 750-25.