Table 6. V/GHz Output Check - Condintued
multimeter indication as close as possible to 0.010 GHz.
b. Adjustments. Attach copy of table 6 above to TI.
14. Maximum Output Power Test
a. Performance Check
(1) Press TI RESET key.
(2) Ensure RF SLOPE control is in OFF position.
(4) Press F1 M3 key and set F1 M3 display to 0.010 GHz by pressing 10 with
DATA ENTRY keys and then by pressing MHz/dB/mS DATA ENTRY key.
(5) Press F2 M6 key and set F2 M6 display to 2.000 GHz by pressing 2 with DATA
ENTRY key and then by pressing GHz/dBm/SEC DATA ENTRY key.
(6) Press SWEEP TIME key and set dB SWEEP display to 1.0 second by pressing
1 with DATA ENTRY key and then by pressing GHz/dBm/SEC DATA ENTRY key.
(7) Press LEVEL key and set LEVEL display to +13.0 dBm by pressing 13 with
DATA ENTRY keys and then by pressing GHz/dBm/SEC DATA ENTRY key.
(8) Connect measuring receiver power sensor to TI RF OUTPUT 50 .
(9) Slowly rotate INCR-DECR control cw until UNLEVELED indicator blinks on
or until LEVEL display indicates +15.0 dBm.
If LEVEL display indication for (9) above is +15.0 dBm,
proceed to (11) below.
(10) Slowly rotate INCR-DECR control ccw until UNLEVELED indicator quits
blinking. Wait for three sweeps to complete without the UNLEVELED indicator blinking
before proceeding to (11) below.
(11) Press TRIGGER MANUAL SWEEP key and rotate TRIGGER MANUAL
SWEEP control fully ccw.
(12) Ensure multimeter (dc mode) is still connected to TI V/GHz OUTPUT