(6) Repeat technique of a (7) and (8) above.
(7) Adjust CLRG (fig. 2) potentiometer for a TI display indication within r0.1% of
test report value (R).
(8) Remove variable capacitor.
(9) Repeat technique of a (4) and (5) above substituting .01 Pf capacitor standard.
Figure 2. PCB60-1AF-01, side 2 - adjustment locations.
(10) While pressing EXTENDED RANGE pushbutton, adjust CERG potentiometer
(fig. 2) for a TI display indication within r0.1% of recorded value (R).
(11) Repeat steps a (3) through (13) above as necessary.
(12) Install front panel assembly in case and reinstall six screws which were removed.
a. Performance Check
(1) Set SELECT switch to TU.
(2) Set FUNCT switch to MEASURE INT.
(3) Press and release SIMULATOR TU + or - pushbuttons as necessary for
SIMULATOR TU decade indication of 000.
(4) Turn SIMULATOR TU control for indication of 20.0 on TI digital display.
(5) Set SELECT switch to COMP.
(6) Press and release SIMULATOR COMP + or - pushbuttons as necessary for
SIMULATOR COMP decade indication of 00.
(7) Turn SIMULATOR COMP control for indication of 20.0 on TI digital display.
(8) Connect short BNC cable between TI INDICATOR HIZ and TANK
(9) Connect short BNC cable between TI INDICATOR COMP and TANK