Press oscilloscope calibrator CHANNEL pushbutton. Next
press blue soft pushbutton located below CHAN 1 on
oscilloscope calibrator when SELECT CHANNEL is displayed.
(25) Set oscilloscope calibrator output to SBY and remove all connections.
a. Performance Check
(1) Press corresponding pushbuttons for indications as listed in (a) and (b) below:
(a) VERTICAL MODE CH 1 on and VERTICAL MODE CH 2, CH 3 and CH
(b) CH 1 input coupling to 1 M
(2) Set CH 1 VOLTS/DIV and SEC/DIV VAR controls fully cw to detent.
(3) Set A SWP SEC/DIV and CH 1 switches as listed in table 19.
(4) Press corresponding pushbuttons for indications as listed in (a) through (d) below:
TRIGGER SLOPE to + (plus).
TRIGGER MODE to AUTO LVL.
TRIGGER SOURCE to CH 1.
TRIGGER COUPLING to DC.
(5) Connect TI CH 1 to TI CALIBRATOR terminal and adjust CH 1 VERTICAL
POSITION control as necessary to view waveform.
(6) Adjust CH 1 VOLTS/DIV VAR control for 7 divisions of vertical deflection on TI.
(7) Move connection at TI calibrator to oscilloscope calibrator CHAN 1 and set
oscilloscope calibrator VOLTAGE output and frequency as listed in table 19.
(8) Adjust A TRIGGER LEVEL and CH 1 and horizontal POSITION controls as
(9) Rotate oscilloscope calibrator knob below EDIT field pushbutton to adjust for 7
divisions of vertical deflection on TI. Oscilloscope calibrator err display will indicate within
err display limits specified in table 19; if not, perform b below.