d. Connect REF IN/OUT to time/frequency workstation J10 input.
e. Adjust REF ADJ (TI rear panel) for a minimum time/frequency workstation indication.
f. Verify oscillator drift is less than 2 parts in 10-8 in 24 hours.
g. Disconnect time/frequency workstation from TI.
a. Performance Check
(1) Connect frequency counter input A to TI RF OUTPUT.
(2) Configure frequency counter controls to measure frequency with 50 Ω input.
(3) Press TI pushbuttons as listed in (a) through (e) below:
(a) FUNCTION-CARR FREQ.
(b) DATA ENTRY-100 MHz.
(c) FUNCTION-CARR LEVEL.
(d) DATA ENTRY-0 dBm.
(e) FUNCTION-RF ON to on (red light lit).
(4) Record frequency counter indication.
(5) Vary autotransformer to voltage level indicated in first row of table 3.
Frequency counter will indicate within ±100 Hz of recorded value in (4) above.
(6) Repeat (5) above for remaining voltage levels listed in table 3.
indication at 100 MHz
125 V ac
120 V ac
110 V ac
105 V ac
b. Adjustments. No adjustments can be made.