Figure 1. Forward Power and Frequency Accuracy Setup.
(1) Set signal generator output to OFF and toggle RF power amplifier to STBY
(2) Disconnect adapters from TI BNC connections.
(3) Press PWR for 2 seconds (turns off TI).
The TI relies on two small bars to secure the lid. These bars
become separated during disassembly. Safeguard these bars
(4) Disassemble TI by removing screw on the bottom of TI, the screw securing the
battery compartment cover, the six screws securing the case, and the six screws securing
the controller circuit card assembly (CCA) to the front housing.
(5) Replace controller CCA back on top of TI rear housing to allow access to