(7) Press and hold PWR (S7) for 2 seconds (turns on TI).
(8) Set signal generator output to ON and toggle the RF power amplifier out of
STBY (LED off).
(9) Press and hold down S3 and S4 simultaneously (figure 2). Select [YES] by
pressing S5. (Any other key selection will cancel the action.)
The TI will display "Calibrating" and a progress bar. Once
complete, the TI will flash "Calibration Complete" and reboot.
If the TI is outside of 100.000 MHz ±2 kHz, the TI will display
"Calibration Error" and will not continue with the adjustment.
Ensure that input signal to TI is correct and retry.
(10) TI will indicate between 99.998 MHz and 100.002 MHz. No further adjustment
can be made.
(11) Set signal generator output to OFF and toggle RF power amplifier to STBY
(12) Press and hold PWR (S7) for 2 seconds (turns off TI) and reassemble TI.
9. Forward and Reverse Power Accuracy
a. Performance Check
Do not exceed +10 dBm at input of RF amplifier. Equipment
damage may result. If signal generator output level is
increased to -10 dBm and power meter does not display a