identifier B64 and furnishing as a minimum, the following
(6) The title and date of the manufacturer's
as exception data.
manual from which the information in a and b(3), (4),
and (5) above was taken.
(1) Component stock number of the individual
end item to be repaired.
5. How to Locate Repair Parts
(2) Component manufacturer's
a. When NSN or part number is unknown, use the
model number and serial number.
repair parts listing to locate the item by description. This
list is listed in alphabetical sequence within each figure
(3) The equipment manufacturer's stock
number as listed in the appropriate manual for the
desired repair part.
b. When NSN or part number is known, use the
index of NSN's and part numbers to find the pertinent
(4) The repair part reference designation,
NSN or part number. This index is in ascending NSN
circuit reference, circuit symbol schematic designation,
cross-referenced to the figure number and item number.
or reference number as listed in the manufacturer's
After finding the figure and item number, locate the item
in the repair parts list.
(5) The technical specification of the repair
6. Abbreviations. Not applicable.
part as contained in the appropriate manufacturer's
3 (4 blank)