(6) Press > "Right Arrow" to select AdjH. Press > "Right Arrow" to enter the value of
(7) After value has been entered press "Right Arrow" to go back to the "AdjH"
screen. Press the up key ^ to display MEASH. Press > "Right Arrow" and the OPER symbol
will blink a few times during the adjustment. The adjustment is then performed and the
display will display ADJ for a moment when done. The display indicates the range again, e.g.
250n (250 m ).
(8) Repeat steps (4) through (6) above for the remaining ranges.
a. Performance Check
(1) Connect the RTD temperature probe to TI TEMP connector.
(2) Place the standard thermometer in close proximity to the TI temperature sensor
(3) Temperature reading must be within ±0.5 șC. If not, perform b below.
(1) Set TI rotary switch to SET-UP. SEt will appear in the display.
(2) Enter the factory password (09456): Press > to display 00000. With the up key
^ enter the first number of the password 0. Press > and enter the second number 9. Repeat
until all password numbers are entered.
(3) When all password numbers are entered, press > and CPt A will appear on the
display. Press the up key ^ and Adj will appear in the display.
(4) Connect the decade resistor to the multimeter with a 4-wire connection. Adjust
the decade resistor (if necessary) to 100 as observed on the multimeter.
(4) In the submenu, select the Rtd100 range and connect the decade resistor to the
(5) Set the decade resistor to 100
= 0 șC.