(5) Repeat (1) above for DLY'D TRG.
(6) VERTICAL MODE switch to CH2 and TRIG MODE to DSPLY.
(7) CH1 and CH2 VOLTS/DIV VERNIER controls to CAL.
(8) CH1 and CH2 VOLTS/DIV switches to .05.
(9) CH1 and CH2 AC-DC-GND switches to DC.
TI to autotransformer (A1)
and connect autotransformer
to a 115-volt
source. Adjust controls for 115 volts output.
c. Adjust TI INTENSITY and FOCUS controls to midrange.
d. Set TI PWR switch to ON and allow 5 minutes for equipment to warm-up.
Unless otherwise specified, verify the results of each test and,
whenever the test requirement is not met, take corrective
action before continuing with the calibration. Adjustments
required to calibrate the TI are included in this procedure.
Additional maintenance information is contained in TM 11-
6625-2713-14 for this TI.
8. Intensity Limit, Astigmatism, and Trace Alignment
a. Performance Check
(1) Center spot on crt (cathode ray tube) horizontal graticule centerline, using
VERTICAL and HORIZONTAL POSITION controls.
(2) Adjust INTENSITY LIMIT on rear panel for optimum, suitable dim spot.
(3) Adjust rear panel ASTIG ADJ control and front panel FOCUS control for small
spot with optimum roundness.
(4) Set horizontal mode switch to NORM.
(5) Align trace on crt graticule centerline, using CH1 POSITION control. If trace is
not parallel to horizontal centerline, adjust TRACE ALIGN on rear panel until trace is
parallel with graticule centerline.