(2) Rotate CH1 POSITION control fully counterclockwise and then fully clockwise.
If negative and positive portion of display is not equal distance above and below horizontal
graticule centerline, perform b below.
. Adjust A1A5R3 (fig. 3)
is equal distance above
below horizontal graticule centerline.
Figure 3. Vertical amplifier adjustments (subassembly 7963).
a. Performance Check
(1) Connect square-wave generator (A5) OUTPUT to TI CH1 INPUT, using cable
and termination supplied with square-wave generator, standardizer, and adapters (B6, B1,
(2) Set TI CHI VOLTS/DIV switch to .005.
4 divisions of vertical display on crt.
(4) Adjust time base for convenient display on crt.
(5) Adjust standardizer for optimum squarewave display.
(6) Repeat technique of (2) and (3) above for TI VOLTS/DIV switch settings listed in
If crt does
not display square-wave
with square corners
and flat top, perform
appropriate adjustments listed.